PATAGONIA | Ultima Esperanza | Climbing Techniques
This program is great for people who have some experience rock climbing but would like to further their knowledge on safety techniques and take their skills to the next level.
The focus is on rope management, knots and hitches, anchors building and equalization, lead climbing, belaying, rappelling and self rescue.
The guide condenses over 25 years of climbing experience into a full day session while presenting best practices on safety techniques to give you a solid foundation that will help you feel more confident and improve your climbing at your own pace.
|Learn best rock climbing practices from a certified guide in a truly wonderful setting in Patagonia!|
Please read our Reservation & Cancellation Policy and see below the program inclusions and exclusions.
- Ground transportation
- Professional instruction by an AMGA certified guide
- Certified equipment (helmet, harness, ropes, carabiners, shoes, etc.)
- Comfortable clothing for ease of movement
- Layers for warmth and rain (always with you in Patagonia)
- Hiking or approach shoes with closed toe box and good rubber (no sandals)
- 2.5 liters of water, lunch and snacks
- Sun protection
When you are ready to book, please fill out our form and we will send you secure payment instructions and program related information.