PATAGONIA | Benitez Hill | Climbing Techniques
This program is great for people who have some experience rock climbing but would like to further their knowledge on safety techniques and take their skills to the next level.
The focus is on rope management, knots and hitches, anchors building and equalization, lead climbing, belaying, rappelling and self rescue.
The guide condenses over 25 years of climbing experience into a full day session while presenting best practices on safety techniques to give you a solid foundation that will help you feel more confident and improve your climbing at your own pace.
Learn best rock climbing practices from a certified guide in a truly wonderful setting in Patagonia!
Please read our Reservation & Cancellation Policy and see below the program inclusions and exclusions.
- Ground transportation
- Professional instruction by an AMGA certified guide
- Certified equipment (helmet, harness, ropes, carabiners, shoes, etc.)
- Tea and healthy snack
- Comfortable clothing for ease of movement
- Layers for warmth and rain (always with you in Patagonia)
- Hiking or approach shoes with closed toe box and good rubber (no sandals)
- 2.5 liters of water, lunch and snacks
- Sun protection
When you decide to book, we will send you payment instructions and program related documents to reserve your spot and help you prepare for the excursion to make the most out of it.