PATAGONIA | Ultima Esperanza | Half Day Climbing
This outing is perfect for people who want to try rock climbing for the first time, or for people with previous indoor climbing experience who would like to take their skills outside on real rock, as well as for experienced climbers who would like to enjoy a fun sport climbing session on vertical and steep conglomerate rock in a beautiful setting.
|With over 25 year of climbing experience and SPI certification with the American Mountain Guides Association, we know how to create an ambiance where the participants feel confident to push their limits within the safety guidelines.|
During the Half Day Climbing outing we enjoy great sport climbs of various levels of difficulty with amazing views of the surrounding hills, fjords and lakes, with the Andean condors flying by close occasionally.
Rock climbing requires focus, determination, strength and balance. It helps to build character, develop trust and self esteem among other benefits. It is also very exciting since it requires the participant to overcome the instinctive fear of heights and to be present in the moment.
Group sizes are small, from 2 to 6 people, in order to provide high quality of instruction, guidance and good experience for everyone.
Please read our Reservation & Cancellation Policy and see below the program inclusions and exclusions.
- Certified rock climbing guide and wilderness first responder
- Transportation from and to Puerto Natales
- Professional instruction by an AMGA certified guide
- Certified equipment (helmet, harness, ropes, carabiners, shoes, etc.)
- Entrance fee to privately owned climbing area
- Tea and healthy snack
- Comfortable clothing for ease of movement
- Layers for warmth and rain (always with you in Patagonia)
- Hiking or approach shoes with closed toe box and good rubber (no sandals)
- 1.5 liters of water and snacks
- Sun protection
When you are ready to book, please fill out our form and we will send you secure payment instructions and program related information.