PATAGONIA | Ultima Esperanza | Full Day Climbing
A day spent here is a day that will never be forgotten! During the Full Day Climbing outing we enjoy great sport climbs of various levels of difficulty with amazing views of the surrounding hills, fjords and lake, with the Andean condors flying by close occasionally.
Rock climbing requires focus, determination, strength and balance. It helps to build character, develop trust and self esteem among other benefits. It is also very exciting since it requires the participant to overcome the instinctive fear of heights and to be present in the moment.
|Our rock climbing programs are performed with professional instruction, with over 25 years of climbing experience and guiding professionally since 2006. The main priority is safety and enjoying nature respectfully.|
Please read our Reservation & Cancellation Policy and see below the program inclusions and exclusions.
- Ground transportation
- Professional instruction by an AMGA certified guide
- Certified equipment (helmet, harness, ropes, carabiners, shoes, etc.)
- Tea and healthy snack
- Comfortable clothing for ease of movement
- Layers for warmth and rain (always with you in Patagonia)
- Hiking or approach shoes with closed toe box and good rubber (no sandals)
- 2.5 liters of water, lunch, snacks
- Sun protection
When you are ready to book, please fill out our form and we will send you secure payment instructions and program related information.