CLIMBING | Reservation & Cancellation Policy
Reservation and Payment
A single payment of 100% of the full value of the program is due upon booking any of our climbing programs.
We accept payment via PayPal (directly transferring to a secure link) or wire transfer. Once the payment is submitted, please send a photo or scan with the transaction details along with the forms below completely filled out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Release of Liability & Risk Acceptance
- Confidential Medical Report (if you are 60 years of age or wiser)
- Your proof of traveler’s insurance (is required to participate in any of our trips)
Once we receive the payment and the forms, we will send you a confirmation via email with the details of the excursion. Please note that adding our email address email@example.com to your contacts will ensure that our reply will reach you inbox and not your spam folder.
Lastly, save the signed forms and bring them with you to the excursion. Your guide will collect them at the beginning of the program.
Cancellation and Refund
Requests for cancellations and refunds must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No refund for
- now shows
- unused portions of the trip
- missed or unused hotel rooms, meals, flights, internal transportation, entrance fees or activities, where applicable.