CLIMBING | Reservation & Cancellation Policy
Reservation and Payment
A single payment of 100% of the full value of the program is due upon booking any of our climbing programs.
We accept payment via wire transfer.
Once the payment is submitted, please send a photo or scan with the transaction details along with the forms below (which will be sent to you via email) completely filled out to email@example.com
- Reservation and Cancellation Policy
- Release of Liability and Risk Acceptance
- Confidential Medical Report (if you are 60 years of age or wiser)
The original documents must be given to us upon arrival in Puerto Natales, Chile.
Once we receive the payment and the forms, we will send you a confirmation via email with the details of the excursion. Please note that adding our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts will ensure that our reply will reach you inbox and not your spam folder.
Travelers insurance is required to participate in any of our trips. Proof of travelers insurance must be submitted in a timely fashion via email to email@example.com
Cancellation and Refund
Requests for cancellations and refunds must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No refund for
- No shows
- Unused portions of the trip
- Missed or unused hotel rooms, meals, flights, internal transportation, entrance fees or activities, where applicable