PATAGONIA | Ultima Esperanza | Climbing Courses
We invite you to partake in any of our climbing courses where you will learn the best practices for safety, communication and movement by the hand of a certified instructor with more than 27 years of experience and training.
There are different climbing disciplines: Sport Climbing, Bouldering, Traditional Climbing, Ice Climbing and Mountaineering. We specialize in Sport, Boulder and Traditional Climbing and have certifications to instruct and guide these disciplines in all types of rock.
During our climbing courses we aim to apply the knowledge acquired over more than 27 year of climbing experience in order to transmit the best practices for safety, movement technique and ways to minimize our impact at the climbing areas. Therefore instilling a solid foundation that will help the participant to climb with safety and confidence.
|Learn best practices from a certified rock climbing instructor in Patagonia|
Please read our Climbing Reservation and Cancelation Policy and read below to know what the inclusions and exclusions are for our climbing courses.
- Ground transportation
- Professional instruction by an AMGA certified guide
- Certified equipment (helmet, harness, ropes, carabiners, shoes, etc.)
- Comfortable clothing for ease of movement
- Layers for warmth and rain (always with you in Patagonia)
- Hiking or approach shoes with closed toe box and good rubber (no sandals)
- 2.5 liters of water, lunch and snacks
- Sun protection
When you are ready to book, fill out the form and we will reach out to you with instructions on how to pay securely and we will send you all pertaining information for the activity.