TREKKING | Reservation & Cancellation Policy
Reservation and Payment
An initial payment of 50% of the full value of the trip is due upon booking and the final payment of 50% is due 60 days prior to the start of the trip.
If booking a trip less than 60 days before the trip start, 100% of the trip cost must be paid within 48 hours in order to confirm your reservation.
We accept payment via wire transfer.
Once the deposit is submitted, please send a photo or scan with the transaction details along with the forms below (which will be sent to you via email) completely filled out to email@example.com
- Reservation and Cancellation Policy
- Release of Liability and Risk Acceptance
- Confidential Medical Report (if you are 60 years of age or wiser)
The original documents must be given to us upon arrival in Puerto Natales, Chile.
Once we receive the initial 50% payment and copies of the forms, we will send you a PDF of the detailed itinerary of the trip and a packing list, along with confirmation of your payment and reservation. Please note that adding our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts will ensure that our reply will reach your inbox and not your spam folder.
Travelers insurance is required to participate in any of our trips. Proof of travelers insurance must be submitted in a timely fashion via email to email@example.com
Cancellation and Refund
Requests for cancellations and refunds must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation 75 days or more prior to trip start date – 100% refund, minus administrative fee of $350 US ($500 US for custom trips) per booking
- Cancellation 74-61 days prior to trip start date – 75% refund of the full value of the trip
- Cancellation 60-51 days prior to trip start date – 50% refund of the full value of the trip
- Cancellation 50 or less days prior to start date – no refund of the full value of the trip
No refund for
- Now shows
- Unused portions of the trip
- Missed or unused hotel rooms, meals, flights, internal transportation, entrance fees or activities