How we protect your personal data
What data do we collect?
If you contact us via our contact forms or email and book a trip with us, the following information might be collected:
- Full name, date of birth, nationality, address
- Email, phone number / WhatsApp
- Preferences and interests (allergies, dietary restriction, travel and accommodation preferences etc.)
- Trip destination information
- Passport, travel and medical information
- Insurance details
- Comments you provide us, trip evaluations
- Payment information, etc.
What do we do with the collected data?
We ask for this information to:
- be able to provide the services and / or products you have requested, or to provide you with information about the services of Mountaineering Aldrete
- understand your needs as a customer and determine eligibility for our products and services
- ensure the safety and security of our passengers and products
- (if required) book products and services for you from our third party suppliers and service providers (please be aware that the consent you provide to the collection and use of personal information by Mountaineering Aldrete also applies to the parties whose products and services we sell or book on your behalf)
- keep internal record
- send you promotional emails to your provided email address with new or special offers or other information that might be of interest for you
- improve our products and services
How is the collected data protected?
The security and integrity of the information collected from you is important to us. All information is stored in secure databases and the access is limited to authorized employees of Mountaineering Aldrete and any of the third party suppliers who require your information to provide the travel or other services you have requested (such as transportation services, hotels, activity providers and tour guides).
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites you visit send to the browser to allow the website to remember information about your visit. While you visit a particular website, a cookie might be used to track the activities of your browser as well as provide you with a consistent, more efficient experience.
What implies the use of Google Analytics on our website?
Google might transmit the information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process it on behalf of Google. Google will in no case link your IP address with other data saved by Google.
You could prevent the installation of cookies through a respective setting of your browser software, but we’d like to point out that in that case you might not be able to use the website to its full extent. By using this website you declare to comply with the process of the data elevated by Google in the way and purpose described above.
Links to other websites
Control of your personal data
Any time you may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information wiriting to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.